Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Haikus

Birds chirping out loud
cheer me up when I'm feeling down
and makes me really happy

Rainbow lighting up
shines the sky and makes it happy
and clears up the clouds

Tigers run the forest
hunting down any type of food
feeding their family

Rain storming down fast
wetting everything it sees
making a rainbow

White small snow flakes
falling slowly from the sky
covers all the big Earth

Flowers bloom in the spring
they die during the freezing winter
and continue the pretty cycle

Lightning threatening the sky
roaring and thrashing the black sky
turning it gloomier

Sun sleeps during night
Shines during the afternoon
hides when it rains

Clouds play together
they fight and cry together
forming the marvelous sky

Sun shines in my face
blinds me for about a minute
burns my sensible skin

No comments:

Post a Comment