Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Siblings

Family is the most valuable thing a human has. Fortunately I have two sisters. I had a third sister who sadly passed away before I came to this world. I am the middle child and have no brothers. My older sister's name is Yadira. She is a a very smart person, and likes to boss me around. She always likes to have power and the authority. She currently attends Cal State Northridge. Also my sister is the best female soccer player I know. She is extremely talented. My younger sister's name is Nehedin. She is very bratty and never listens to me. We fight frequently as she thinks she knows everything. She is a sixth grader. Nehedin unlike my other sister dislikes soccer. She is more into cheerleading and doing gymnastics. I fight with both of my sisters often, but that is how I show my love for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment