Tuesday, October 5, 2010

My Dream Pet

If I could have any animal as a pet it would be a talking parrot. Talking parrots are funny and cute. They aren't that dirty as well. I would keep it in a cage so it wouldn't fly around. I would let it out once in a while if it's trained to come back. I would change the water and food often and keep his cage clean. Also I would teach it to say a variety of things so it can prank people. Parrots are worth a lot of money so I would take care of it. I would play with it, but keep it away from my dog or else bye bye birdy. I would take the parrot along with me as well. We would be very good friends. I would be a good owner if I ever owned a parrot

9 comments:

  1. Please write more. You posts are much too short. Also, you are missing 20 blog posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Or maybe I can choose between a cat or a dog but i don’t know which ones to choose??

    ReplyDelete
  3. its way to small and not distinctive and not talkin about other animal

    ReplyDelete
  4. too short but can you do one about hedge hogs ?

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
    Old. It has no sense . Now It is 2020

    ReplyDelete
  6. who would want a parrot over a dog?????

    ReplyDelete