Tuesday, October 5, 2010

My Deepest Fear

When you think of scary things what is the first thing that comes to your mind? Maybe monsters, ghosts, zombies? Yes they are scary, but none of these are my deepest fear. I fear many things, but I am mostly scared of growing up and being lonely. My biggest dream is to have a merry family with many children that I can go home to daily. If I don't have that then it becomes my deepest fear. I don't want to grow up without having a loved one by my side. I don't want to reach an old age and be extremely rich with an enormous house, but not have the most important thing which is family. I fear not being able to build a happy family and keeping it stable. I also fear not accomplishing my teenage goal which is to play college soccer. I hope I am good enough to play for a good college. There are always obstacles but I hope I can overcome them. I hope I don't get a serious injury that can mess up any possibility I have playing college soccer.

No comments:

Post a Comment