Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Painting my Room

Since my birth I was never an artist. If I knew how to paint I would draw a soccer field on one side of the wall. I would use the colors green, blue, and yellow. Green would be needed to paint the grass, blue for the sky, and yellow for the sun. On the top sky I would paint the sky with many stars. The stars would light and be very bright. This would be cool because I enjoy watching the night for a long time and now I would have a simulation in my room. On the other wall I would paint a cartoon portrait of all my loving family, some worthy friends, and me. This would be a symbol of my love to all the important people in my life. I would paint all of this in my wall if my parents would give me the permission and if I knew how to paint.

No comments:

Post a Comment