Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Pirate

I imagine being a pirate. I would be the captain of the ship. We would be looking for gold and exploring new lands. All of a sudden a hurricane destroyed our ship. When I woke up I was stranded alone on an uncharted island. My crew was shipwrecked somewhere else and I was all alone. To survive I searched the enitire island for food. Just then I spotted a gigantic X on the floor. I saw my pirate map and just there the x marked the spot. I started digging and found the biggest treasure ever. I was rich beyond my wildest dream. I thought this was the greatest day of my life. After weeks of searching my crew finally found me. I showed them the treasure, but it was so big we couldn't carry it to our ship. There I had to make a very difficult decision whether stay alone on the island wealthy, or leave the island with my crew. I decided I had everything I wanted so we left the island and went for tacos.

No comments:

Post a Comment